Good living

HEY FELLAS BEEN A WHILE LIVING OFF THE GRID COOKING THINGS ON A FIRE I MADE WITH SOME TWIGS I FOUND LAYING ABOUT. THREW THEM TOGETHER LIT A SPARK THERE YOU GO FIRE TIME I CAUGHT A COUPLE OF THINGS AND COOKED THEM UP. COOKED THEM UP THEY WERE GOO OOOD I SWEAR THEY TASTED JUST LIKE THE ONES I MAKE AT HOME. I HOPPED ON A SHIP HEADING OUT TO THE SEA AND WE LANDED NO ONE HEAR SPEAKS ENGLISH BUT I HAVE GOOGLE MAPS I THINK IM IN MEXICO CANT UNDERSTAND SPANISH ASIDE FROM POR FAVOR TACO HA HA H! IN OTHER NEWS I THINK THEY THINK I AM DEAD. I AM NOT DEAD I AM STILL ALIVE YOU SEE ME RIGHT? I KNOW YOU CAN SEE THROUGH MY CAMERA... TRICKED YA ITS ALL TAPED UP YOU! canT ! SEE! meE! FUCK OFF I DF I KNOW YOURE TRACKING ME CANT TAKE ME TO ISRAEL FEDS THERES ONLY ONE THING I WANT AND THAT S TO GRILL PORK CANT EAT PORK IN ISRAEL I AINT STAYIN IM AMERICAN ONE HUDNREAD PERCENT!!!! !! ! DONT TRACK ME DONT DO ANYTHING ILL BE BACK HOME SOON EVERYTHING WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL TOOK A DETOUR AND VISITED THE BAHAMAS THIS TIME OF YEAR IS A GOOD SEASON BEEN ON VACATION AS WELL I DF CAPPTURED ME WHILE I WAS IN THE PLANE THEY TOLD ME TO COME WITH THEM I SMASHED THEIR HEADS IN THEY CANT TAKE ME ALIVE

WHEN I WAS TWELVE PEOPLE STARTED LOOKING AT ME FUNNY SO I HHID

I don't remember you

YOU THINK YOU HAVE PROBLEMS LOOK AT ME YOUR E AL WAYS COMEPLAINING NEVER HAPPY WHY CANT YOU JUST ACCEPT FACTS THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS

@trueron said in Good living:

YOU THINK YOU HAVE PROBLEMS LOOK AT ME YOUR E AL WAYS COMEPLAINING NEVER HAPPY WHY CANT YOU JUST ACCEPT FACTS THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS

I AM A FACT YOU ARE A FEELING

@BrotherEitch said in Good living:

don't quote me fed faggot

don't quote me fed faggot

just stay quiet for new

-sent from my iPhone 9 using TapaTalk Pro Plus

just stay quiet for new

-sent from my iPhone 9 using TapaTalk Pro Plus

meant to say now
love,

Ron "big ron" ron

I don't remember you

@dwee said in Good living: