RON HAVE YOU HEARD THE DEVILRY THAT SAM LISTENS TO? WHEN WE WERE OVER FOR A BARBECUE LAST WEEK

I WALKED PAST HIS BEDROOM AND THE SOUND ATTACKING MY EARS MADE ME THINK THAT MAYBE YOUR WIFE HAD FINALLY KICKED THE BUCKET HA HA
YOU SHOULD ASK FATHER JEFFERSON IF HE CAN EXORCISE THAT BUGGER AND KEEP ALABAMA SAFE

@dogedoesmeth said in RON HAVE YOU HEARD THE DEVILRY THAT SAM LISTENS TO? WHEN WE WERE OVER FOR A BARBECUE LAST WEEK:

I WALKED PAST HIS BEDROOM AND THE SOUND ATTACKING MY EARS MADE ME THINK THAT MAYBE YOUR WIFE HAD FINALLY KICKED THE BUCKET HA HA
YOU SHOULD ASK FATHER JEFFERSON IF HE CAN EXORCISE THAT BUGGER AND KEEP ALABAMA SAFE

SAM GETS PLENTY OF EXCERCISE WHAT DO YOU MEAN

ARE YOU SURE? I HAVE NOTICED HE SITS IN HIS ROOM A LOT AND DOES NOT HAVE A GIRL OVER EVER? WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THAT BLACK GIRL LASQUEESHA HE WAS SEEING? I THINK I SAW A BELLY ON HER WHEN IS THE MARRIAGE WILL THERE BE A BarBQ OR DO YOU WANT ME TO ASK PETE

@BrotherEitch said in RON HAVE YOU HEARD THE DEVILRY THAT SAM LISTENS TO? WHEN WE WERE OVER FOR A BARBECUE LAST WEEK:

@dogedoesmeth said in RON HAVE YOU HEARD THE DEVILRY THAT SAM LISTENS TO? WHEN WE WERE OVER FOR A BARBECUE LAST WEEK:

SAM GETS PLENTY OF EXCERCISE WHAT DO YOU MEAN

OH I JUST REMEMBERED PETE DIED NEVER MIND HA HA

HEY SUSAN WANTS TO KNOW IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME OVER FOR A BARBEQUE. ALSO DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS OR ARE VEGANS?

u guys r crazy

@yare-yare-doge said in RON HAVE YOU HEARD THE DEVILRY THAT SAM LISTENS TO? WHEN WE WERE OVER FOR A BARBECUE LAST WEEK:

HEY SUSAN WANTS TO KNOW IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME OVER FOR A BARBEQUE. ALSO DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS OR ARE VEGANS?

THERE BETTER NOT BE ANY VEGANS IN MY BARBEQUE OR I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO BRING THE GUNS OUT HA HA