Smegathread 16/08/18

HEY THERE FOLKS WELCOME BACK TODAY WE WILL BE DISCUSSING TIPS AND TRICKS ON SMEG CARE....

GENERAL CARE:

• MAKE SURE THAT IF YOU'RE UNCUT YOU WASH UNDER THE forskine OTHERWISE IT WILL STINK..... that is not nice.....
  • once clean make sure you check it [periodical y maybe once or twice a dday is good maybe more maybe e less depends on how you feel
  • if hurting go see the doctor

hoW TO9 CLEAN WELL;

• HAVE A SPECIAL SMegbrush in the shower ((preferebly away from the kids) to clean the chees
  • peel, lauther up (gentle soap like dove*) and then gently wash unless y'oure into the rough stuff he he i am not my wife is however after reading a book called fifty shades of grey or something..
    -rinse well with COLD or luke watrm TAPWATER
  • dry with singly ply toilet pappre paepe paper

final thoughts users here have been asking me what do i prefer to eat a nice expertly caramelised medium rare flame grilled new york strip or my wifes horrid cooch well guess what you already know the answer barb and i dont even talk any more team grILL ALL THE WAY

*this forum is sponsoderd by dove soap best soap in the business\

what happened with you and Barb?

p.s. thanks for the tips

@dwee said in Smegathread 16/08/18:

what happened with you and Barb?

p.s. thanks for the tips

HI DWEE THIS FELLOW CALLED JAMAL KEEPS COMING OVER WHEN I AM NOT HOME (SAM TOLD ME) AND DOESNT LEAVE UNTIL THE DAY AFTER WARDS I THINK BARB MIGHT BE CHEATING ON ME OH WELL SHE DOESNT KNOW THAT I LEAVE TOWN BECAUSE I HAVE AN ASIAN SIDE HOE HA HA

P..S YOURE VERY WELCOME

this is turning out to be a really rough week for you ron. I hope you are ok.

p.s. I'm not sure if toilet paper is the best for drying. I feel like it would create more problems than solutions. feel free to enlighten me.

this is turning out to be a really rough week for you ron. I hope you are ok.

p.s. I'm not sure if toilet paper is the best for drying. I feel like it would create more problems than solutions. feel free to enlighten me.

HMMMM I SAID TOILET PAPER TRUTH IS YOU CAN USE ANYTHING I USE BABY WIPES BUT SOMETIMES YOU CAN MAKE DO WITH A FACE TOWEL.... JUST MAKE SURE YOU DON'T LEAVE IT HANGING AROUND OR SOMEONE MIGHT END UP WITH A FACE FULL OF SMEG!!!!!

i think barb deserves it at this point

i think barb deserves it at this point

HERE'S A PICTURE OF MY ASIAN SIDE HOE alt text

!SHE'S SOMETHING ELSE I TELL YA!

ol ron's got a bitta yellow fever huh?

hahaha only joking

she seems nice.

ol ron's got a bitta yellow fever huh?

hahaha only joking

she seems nice.

YES ASIAN WOMEN VALUE PERSONALITY OVER LOOKS AND HEIGH YUKIKO IS A FINE WOMAN I LOVE HER VERY MUCH

how tall are you, ron ?

how tall are you, ron ?

HI DWEE I AM FIVE FOOT EIGHT

ur fun size bro

ur fun size bro

THANKS HOW TALL ARE YOU

6 ft

6 ft

HELL YOU'RE A TALL BOY.... TOO BAD MY FATHER WAS A SHORT ITALIAN MAN AND MY MOTHER WAS EVER SHORTER HA HA HA I SOMEHOW MANAGED TO COME OUT TALLER THAN BOTH OF THEM PEOPLE USED TO MAKE FUN OF ME IN SCHOOL..... "DWARF FATHER DWARF FATHER" THEY WOULD SAY BECAUSE THEY THAUGHT POP WAS A DWARF WELL WHOS LAUGHING NOW AFTER HE MURDERED THEM IN ONE OF HIS PTSD INDUCED KILLING SPREES HA HA I MISS POP

karen have you seen my smeg towel i am wanting to collect but i cant use toilet paper or i will contaminate the smeg
also can you get more monster energy ultra zero on your way home from work

@dogedoesmeth this is an online forum

HOW ARE YOU HACKING INTO MY PHONE GET OUT OF MY private CONVERSATION WITH MY WIFE YOU FUCKING COMMIE
ILL KICK YOUR ASS

@dogedoesmeth said in Smegathread 16/08/18:

HOW ARE YOU HACKING INTO MY PHONE GET OUT OF MY private CONVERSATION WITH MY WIFE YOU FUCKING COMMIE
ILL KICK YOUR ASS

scommitenas AAAAAAAsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddddddddd wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddwa aa s aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdddddddddddd awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaad w

@BrotherEitch said in Smegathread 16/08/18:

@dogedoesmeth said in Smegathread 16/08/18:

ILL KICK YOUR ASS

scommitenas AAAAAAAsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddddddddd wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddwa aa s aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdddddddddddd awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaad w

apologies was playing quake three yup last good game in my opinion