cookies aint got shit on this

@dwee said in cookies aint got shit on this:

Happy-family-walk.jpg

WHY CAN'T MY SON MOVE OUT ALREADY

because u failed at raising him

because u failed at raising him

NO. I AM RAISING HIM THE SAme way my father raised me. the hard way. when i was fifteen i moved out of home and bought a house when i was seventeen from working at macdonalds my son sam sits on his ass allday and plays do ta two or whatever the hell his game is he told me he was a high level one day he said he is top one per cent but i cant be proud of him it s just a video game.... you dont understand how difficult it is to be a father when kids are constantly on their computational devices do you have kids dwee????? i bet you dont but its a struggle this year i could only afford to go on two vacations with the wife and friends since the little shit keeps on eating avocado and wasting the engergy bills playing do ta two. i was going to buy a groovy new lawn mower but he asked for a gaming p c and the wife JUST GAVE IT TO HIM,,. how will he ever understand what hard work is when his ass is planted in front of a screeen you tell me mr genius

big ron out

i dont have kids but i hope to one day.

maybe you should try to understand your son's interests more instead of disregarding them as pathetic.

maintaining this unsteady relationship with your son will only create more problems in the future.

i dont have kids but i hope to one day.

maybe you should try to understand your son's interests more instead of disregarding them as pathetic.

maintaining this unsteady relationship with your son will only create more problems in the future.

SHUT UP ASSHOLE WHERE DOYOU LIVE?? ILL KICK YOUR ASS!

this violent attitude is exactly why your son grew up so hateful of you

LOOK AT YOU MR SIGMUND FROID HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THE FACT THAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BOND WITH HIM FOR THE PAST TWENTY YEARS OF HIS LIFE UNTIL HE COMPLETELY CUT ME OFF WHEN HE STARTED BROWSING A WEBSITE CALLED MILLION DOLLAR EXTREME PREDICT THAT YOU COMMIE FUCK

HOW ABOUT YOU PSYCHOANALYZE THE PAIN YOU FEEL AFTER I SHOVE MY BOOT INTO YOUR ASS

u r a buffoon

u r a buffoon

OK PAL THAT S IT YOUVE ANGERED BIG RON WATCH OUT

what r u gonna do ? put me on the grill ? LOL

what r u gonna do ? put me on the grill ? LOL

YES

smalll ass couldnt even lift me LOL

ILL FUCK YOUR ASS SO HARD TWINK YOU WONT BE ABLE TO MOVE I LIFT WEIGHTS EVERY DAY AND FUCKED A DIFFERENT WOMAN EVERY WEEK IN HIGH SCHOOL FUCK YOU

@BrotherEitch said in cookies aint got shit on this:

ILL FUCK YOUR ASS SO HARD TWINK YOU WONT BE ABLE TO MOVE I LIFT WEIGHTS EVERY DAY AND FUCKED A DIFFERENT WOMAN EVERY WEEK IN HIGH SCHOOL FUCK YOU

apologies for the large amounts of cursing

bitch i see u in ur dp.. U B LOOKIN LIKE SOME PEDO ASS NIGGA SMDH

waitin outside schools n shit

pedo ass

bitch i see u in ur dp.. U B LOOKIN LIKE SOME PEDO ASS NIGGA SMDH

waitin outside schools n shit

pedo ass

says the black man what's it like having lower IQ's than white people LOL bet yo'ree havign a hard time rading this hah aha

i read books nigga

i read books nigga

very hungry caterpillar doesn't count, ape...