Smegathread 21/08/18

@BrotherEitch said in Smegathread 21/08/18:

Haoo what one week s s there sa a oe nakffpelty of peoele peoeple in the forum fth d thanks aoll cfor comeng today we do smeg amt a a athe stm s smet agf smegathread this toda y y y y mega smega thread s today mega stme smegathread ok uses s s

ok

kok sy i
so uses are oer tty useful liketh lik e likeeh like the way I can eat it' so uses are good and cmam amc aa a a cmommmmmmmmmmmmmmmon su u u uses are good and good are as gooood are usesare as a rud e a a a sutr e e e momisssssssi tyttty omy god he went and did it ha HA HA HA good one @dogedoesmeth @dwee @SmegMaToa @yare-yare-doge @brothereithch good oogoo ho g oooDD one IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII feel done and god an n i ce as dthey come and then told me get outside you piece of shit is this loud enoguh hhhhhhhhhhhhh for they can;t hear me imaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in the eroooom avo abocveee where thy cann see mee
ok so

so usses for the o

uses for they smegamaaa can include ad aa can include the very thinkg we talk about at this forunm the fv vvve ry thing e tal k ba about th i s ou
-eat
-sleep
-droml
-dri
-drinmlkk
-get up
-cry

thans

good post can you go further into the uses a bit?

sure no problem uses are simple you can use it like any other thing you want it's a simple thing

ok can you give me more examples?

I may look like a guide but i am blind myself

Haoo what one week s s there sa a oe nakffpelty of peoele peoeple in the forum fth d thanks aoll cfor comeng today we do smeg amt a a athe stm s smet agf smegathread this toda y y y y mega smega thread s today mega stme smegathread ok uses s s

ok

kok sy i
so uses are oer tty useful liketh lik e likeeh like the way I can eat it' so uses are good and cmam amc aa a a cmommmmmmmmmmmmmmmon su u u uses are good and good are as gooood are usesare as a rud e a a a sutr e e e momisssssssi tyttty omy god he went and did it ha HA HA HA good one @dogedoesmeth @dwee @SmegMaToa @yare-yare-doge @brothereithch good oogoo ho g oooDD one IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII feel done and god an n i ce as dthey come and then told me get outside you piece of shit is this loud enoguh hhhhhhhhhhhhh for they can;t hear me imaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in the eroooom avo abocveee where thy cann see mee
ok so

so usses for the o

uses for they smegamaaa can include ad aa can include the very thinkg we talk about at this forunm the fv vvve ry thing e tal k ba about th i s ou
-eat
-sleep
-droml
-dri
-drinmlkk
-get up
-cry

thans

sure no problem uses are simple you can use it like any other thing you want it's a simple thing

What leads you to make thees smegathread i am the owner of the smegathread who are you

ok

kok sy i
ok so

so usses for the o

-eat
-sleep
-droml
-dri
-drinmlkk
-get up
-cry

thans

What leads you to make thees smegathread i am the owner of the smegathread who are you

who are aretyh you? retard
retard
retard

ok

kok sy i
ok so

so usses for the o

-eat
-sleep
-droml
-dri
-drinmlkk
-get up
-cry

thans

retard
retard

ok

kok sy i
ok so

so usses for the o

-eat
-sleep
-droml
-dri
-drinmlkk
-get up
-cry

thans

retard
retard

eh what aretyou gonna do about it pussy possy bout bo y boy boy pussy boy boy pussi

lookk

i am dumb

i know

I a m stuppdi

we know

I suffer

we know

i breathe oxygen

w e know

I feel unwanted

we know

i am
... ok??

leave me alone and I'll lveav you alone

i tjout you were my freind

guess what reatadr im not your friend haha

ok

kok sy i
ok so

so usses for the o

-eat
-sleep
-droml
-dri
-drinmlkk
-get up
-cry

thans

retard
retard

eh what aretyou gonna do about it pussy possy bout bo y boy boy pussy boy boy pussi

lookk

i am dumb

i know

I a m stuppdi

we know

I suffer

we know

i breathe oxygen

w e know

I feel unwanted

we know

i am
... ok??

leave me alone and I'll lveav you alone

i tjout you were my freind

guess what reatadr im not your friend haha

i'll go on idiot idot fuck you FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YUO FCI U CK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUC FKCUF FUFUFUFUFFUFUFUFUF FUCKKKKC FUYCKFUC FUIFUCKKCC}
IDOT TIOD TIO DIIII IDIOT DITO TIIDOT IIDITO TIDOT TIIDO IDIOT IDO Ts s s s s theyt;re innnside and I know it let them out and i promise you ill be back to normal they arepilll pull pulling they are pulling the strings and do everything I cant; ; naeme them here i dont' t thing so

FUCK FCK FUC FKUF CUFKC FUCK Illl let you off for now

a=okk

a ?

@dwee said in Smegathread 21/08/18:

I hate niggers

why wouldld you sat y that

ok so my smegma business is doing very well right now. my production and the demand im seeing from my regulars are as high as they ever been. however im seeing that daryl across the street has undercut my prices by $5 a gallon. do you think he has some immense smegma stored somewhere? while the thickness and quality of my smegma tops his, im worried potential new customers may be attracted to his low quality products. is there anyway i can hire any of you to join my enterprise?

@yare-yare-doge said in Smegathread 21/08/18:

I hate niggers

Sorry d ontdeal with racisc=t