dogedoesmeth

5'1" 102 kg six fig nig

BIG DICK COMIN THRU

aight

@BrotherEitch WHAT THE HANG ARE YOU TRYING TO SELL ME COMMIE? gET OFF MY LAWN AND SPEAK SLOWLY

@dogedoesmeth said in dogedoesmeth:

@BrotherEitch WHAT THE HANG ARE YOU TRYING TO SELL ME COMMIE? gET OFF MY LAWN AND SPEAK SLOWLY

ILL SPEAK AS FAST AS I WANT YOU PUBE BEARD FUCK!!!! COMMIE ASS HOLE GO BACK TO ISRAL!

A M E R I C A. THE LAND OF THE FREE!!!! NOTHING IS FOR FREE COMMIE SCUM GET A JOB!!!

5'1" 102 KG SIX FIG NIG

@yare-yare-doge said in dogedoesmeth:

A M E R I C A. THE LAND OF THE FREE!!!! NOTHING IS FOR FREE COMMIE SCUM GET A JOB!!!

AMEN BROTHER

@BrotherEitch said in dogedoesmeth:

@yare-yare-doge said in dogedoesmeth:

AMEN BROTHER

Plsae help i just want susan back

I EAT JOHN, ITS WHAT I DO

@John said in dogedoesmeth:

Plsae help i just want susan back

Prove yo're not a fed!!!!!

John, if you coulnd hangle me at my best you dont deserve me at my worst ...... i jsut want chocolate whine an puppies????? is that too muhc to ask

SUSAN... BEGONE THOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Susan said in dogedoesmeth:

John, if you coulnd hangle me at my best you dont deserve me at my worst ...... i jsut want chocolate whine an puppies????? is that too muhc to ask

I HAVE CHOCOLATE WINE AND PUPPIES COME OVER SUSAN ILL SHOW YOU WHAT A REAL MAN FEELS LIKE

I HAVE AC/DC ON CD COME OVER AND ILL SHOW YOU A REAL ROCKING TIME IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN >:^)

@BrotherEitch do not

@John said in dogedoesmeth:

@BrotherEitch do not

JOHN I WILL HAVE SEX WITH YOUR WIFE AND THER'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT HA HA !!!

SUSUan is my Woamy